Monday, April 6, 2020

Happy Monday from Miss Shine

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a good weekend. I am still enjoying seeing your photos and poetry on here. It looks like you have all been making the most of this time. The important thing is that you are happy and you are looking after yourself and your family.

I had a very quiet weekend. We went for a bike ride on Saturday and yesterday we had a lazy day watching movies and doing some drawing. I am learning how to draw mountains at the moment. I have been using google images to find 'mountain sketches' for inspiration and have been drawing using a biro pen. It has been really fun and I'm learning some great techniques. Give it a go if you are looking for something new to do. Make sure to send them through to me if you do, then I can add them to the blog. My email address is emma@stmartins.school.nz.

My next step is to try and copy a photo of a mountain instead of a sketch. This will be a bit more difficult. Here is what I have done so far.



Today we went to go and see the eels in the river by our house, but it was low tide so they were hiding. I will put a video up later on if we see them this afternoon!









An update on our micro greens: They have grown to be very big and are ready for eating! I will add some to a salad tonight to go with dinner. Take a look at the photo from last week compared to the one from this week!


 


I hope you all have a great afternoon. I look forward to hearing about what you are doing throughout the week.

Take care,

Miss Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment