Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Making the most of our time at home

Asher made the most of his first day and built himself a hut. 
 What a great place to enjoy a book!


Thank you to Marshall who shared his fantastic poetry with us.

Natures Children
By: Marshall 

As I sit next to the window I glance outside,
I see the bright glistening sun illuminating the dark daunting forest.
I see trees reaching out screaming for help!
I stand still silently not making a flinch.
The trees gave me an aggressive stare.
I suddenly realise in the distance a black silhouette of a man carrying something.
As he gets closer I see this berserk man is holding an AXE!!!
I scurry to the door!
Mister go away this instant! Please don’t come any closer and hurt my fellow trees.
The trees huddled behind the strange man.
They were ready to put an end to this anticipated disaster.

Who knew trees were killers???

3 comments:

  1. well done nice hut and creative poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem Marshal and cool hut Asher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job guys
    looks pretty comfortable in that hut Asher
    great poem too Marshell

    ReplyDelete