Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Chain Writing

Today we worked in groups to build a piece of writing. We each contributed a paragraph and together we crafted crazy, wild and oddly confusing stories.










Have a read of our writing below:


I dug quickly and then my shovel hit something hard. I quickly react, a rock lay beneath it. It blunted my shovel, I could not dig.
No more I said a weird stranger appeared from the mist surrounding me. He said he wanted my noodles.
Then I screamed, there was an elephant riding a giant turtle charging towards me.
Slowly, inch by inch very slowly he fell off onto a person. Squish!

By Noah H, Maniah, Tom and Marshall



I dug quickly and then my shovel hit something hard. A unicorn frozen in ice, but then it started to crack and there was a fluffy unicorn.
A beam shot out of a doodle ship it hit an astroid and it exploded into a million pieces. They all hit the soul of the earth. Aliens were attacking.
We're gonna' die screamed SpongeBob. He ran as fast as he could to a kelp forest.
He screamed. Zombies. Big. Ugly.

By Noah M, Max, Asher and William



I dug quickly and then my shovel hit something hard like a treasure chest. I had found it at last.
It is a fluffy unicorn from the sky.
It rolled off to sleep like my teddy bunny called Onion, but Onion was being squashed underneath him.

By Clem, Brodey and Hugo


I dug quickly and then my shovel hit something hard it looked like a rock but when I looked closer I found it was a ...
Dinosaur bone that had thundered down from interspace. The dude that found the dinosaur bone was called Inky McDoodle face. He took the so called dinosaur bone to the magical fairy that rides a unicorn.
"Dude what did I say? I told you to never go down there. You know what happened the last time someone went down there." said Dad.

By Roi, Tighe and Joseph



I dug quickly and then my shovel hit something hard. I tried to lift it up but it was too heavy so I started to dig underneath it.
A couple of hours later she walked into town. Everyone stared at her weirdly. She felt uncomfortable.
Everyone whispered and then there was a horrid shock on her face.
Then her life flew into the world above her, all her friends and family around her. She felt overjoyed but then they pushed her.

By Arya, Emma, Chloe S and Charlotte


I dug quickly and then my shovel hit something hard. I curiously kept on digging. Suddenly a wand was stretched across the earth. I gently picked it up.
And then I saw a hippopotamus flying over the rainbow. What? A hippo flying over the rainbow!
What is going on said the flying elephant? Why do I see floating bits of mushroom and broccoli?
And then I died and got flowers.

By Georgia, Adelle, Rosa and Jess


I dug quickly and then my shovel hit something hard. I had no idea what it was so I dug down deeper and found a bone! I thought it was a dinosaur bone but still I found a ...
Rainbow Jon Cena merchandise store. It was so great, what luck.
I can't believe two flying snails they had wings they flew over me leaving a trail.
Wow pink flying unicorns explode out of the neck of a helium balloon.

By Quinn, Micah, Fin and Leroy

No comments:

Post a Comment